- Great for outdoor coverage! These extra-large prayer flags are perfect for long use outdoors.
- Hand printed in the traditional manner from wooden blocks in Kathmandu, Nepal by Tibetan artisans. The flags are the traditional colors of yellow, white, red, blue, and green. Prayer Flags are arranged from left to right in a specific order. The color symbolizes Five Elements (Pancha Mahabhuta). Blue - Sky/Space, White - Air/Wind, Red - Fire, Green - Water, Yellow - Earth.
- Each flag features a large variety of prayers surrounding the center image of lungta, a Windhorse. Lungta is also the Tibetan word for 'prayer flag'. Circulates a feeling of Harmony and increases the Spiritual Atmosphere. It Brings Spiritual Vibration carried by the wind across the house.
Tibetans believe that the prayers and mantras will be blown upwards as an offering to their deities and will bring peace, happiness, and good health to all who hang them and who are touched by the wind.
The prayers written on the flags are carried by the wind and your own mind to all as a blessing. By viewing the flags, you are reminded to pray for the welfare of people and to be mindfully motivated to be kind, compassionate, as well as stay joyful throughout the day.
- Item Type: Prayer Flag, Decoration
- Material: Satin, Knitted Rope
- Size: 35*30cm
- Number of Prayer Flag: 10
- Full Length: 9.84 Feet (3m)
- Weight: 110g
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with an item you ordered from us, you can return it for a full reimbursement - minus any re-stocking fees (see below), any time within 30 days of your receipt of an item. We'll also refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. We cannot reimburse your shipping costs for any item that is returned at your discretion. Here are the general guidelines for returning products:
All items must be in their original, new, condition.
CD's, VHS tapes, audio books, and DVD's must by unopened, unless they are defective.
There is up to a 15% re-stocking fee for returned items - depending on the item. Many items do not have a re-stocking fee. Our distributors charge this fee, not us.
Note: Please call us toll free at 866.665.7765 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST, or email us for an RMA# BEFORE returning any items.
Items shipped directly from the manufacturer or a distributor may need to be returned directly to the manufacturer or distributor, and NOT to us. Therefore please call us before returning any items.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. If your return is not due to our error, the refund will not include shipping costs.
Shipping within the United States
You will receive a confirmation of your order via e-mail, usually within 15 minutes. Please make sure that your email spam program is set to receive emails from "@innerpath.com". If you do not receive an order confirmation within 15 minutes, please also check your junk mail folder. Orders are usually shipped within 2-3 business days. In the United States we ship U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail or United Parcel Service. Please note that items in your order may ship separately from different locations. So allow sufficient time for all parts of your order to arrive. If you have any questions or concerns about where an order might be, please call us at 866.665.7765 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST, or email us. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Shipping outside the United States
For overseas and Canadian shipping, please check "Email Me My International Shipping Quote $0.00". We will then email you the options for shipping to your country. You then email us back to let us know which method you would prefer, and at that time we will ship your order and charge your credit card. Please note: If you select a shipping method that is not insured, after we ship it from the US we have no control over what the postal service in your country will do. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for lost packages that were not sent by insured post. If you need phone assistance please call us at 530.470.6057 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST.