Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom: A Complete Prescription to Optimize Your Health, Prevent Disease, and Live with Vitality and Joy
An empowering guide to finding balance and restoring health in mind, body, and soul
Ayurveda teaches us that true health is our birthright―and that by artfully adapting to the rhythms of nature, we can bring ourselves back into balance and experience optimal well-being. Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom is a groundbreaking work within the field of holistic health and traditional yoga, written by internationally renowned Ayurvedic healer, teacher, and scholar Acharya Shunya.
Raised in a distinguished lineage of Vedic mystics and healers, Shunya learned the ancient art of Ayurveda directly from her grandfather, a well-known healer in Northern India. Here, she presents both an engaging narrative of her unique education, as well as a complete encyclopedia of Ayurvedic practices, recipes, and knowledge.
With Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom, Shunya maintains the integrity of Ayurveda’s traditional teachings while showing us how to integrate them into our modern lifestyles. Through her in-depth teachings, we learn to live in a way that supports our greatest health through daily ritual, nourishing food, spiritual practice, and self-care. Highlights include:
· Detailed instructions for a nourishing daily routine, organized by time of day and aligned with seasonal changes
· Clear, accessible guidance in the basic principles of Ayurveda, as transmitted through an uninterrupted lineage of Ayurvedic healers
· Dozens of traditional recipes, along with advice for structuring your meals according to the season, your constitution, and your unique health needs
· A treasury of lifestyle teachings and wellness practices―meditation and pranayama, exercise and yoga, connecting with nature, rituals for self-care and pleasure, daily cleansing routines, and working with the doshas (energetic body types)
· An approach to healing both practical and spiritual―restore your body to health with holistic lifestyle guidance, rather than a list of rigid rules or do’s and don’ts
· Beauty routines and rituals, including recipes for homemade scrubs, oil blends, gargles, and more
· How modern lifestyles contribute to chronic disease, and how to restore vital health through Ayurveda
· Experience greater physical energy, more joy, better sleep, increased sexual pleasure, improved digestion, stronger immunity, and many other benefits in mind, body, and soul
"This book that you are holding in your hand has the potential to change your state of health for the better, permanently," writes Shunya. "Health is not a probability that you may achieve. It is a reality, an underlying natural state of being."
Whether you’re looking for help with a specific health concern, or if you’d simply like to improve your overall well-being, in Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom you’ll finda treasury of Ayurvedic lifestyle teachings and wellness practices for every part of your day.
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with an item you ordered from us, you can return it for a full reimbursement - minus any re-stocking fees (see below), any time within 30 days of your receipt of an item. We'll also refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. We cannot reimburse your shipping costs for any item that is returned at your discretion. Here are the general guidelines for returning products:
All items must be in their original, new, condition.
CD's, VHS tapes, audio books, and DVD's must by unopened, unless they are defective.
There is up to a 15% re-stocking fee for returned items - depending on the item. Many items do not have a re-stocking fee. Our distributors charge this fee, not us.
Note: Please call us toll free at 866.665.7765 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST, or email us for an RMA# BEFORE returning any items.
Items shipped directly from the manufacturer or a distributor may need to be returned directly to the manufacturer or distributor, and NOT to us. Therefore please call us before returning any items.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. If your return is not due to our error, the refund will not include shipping costs.
Shipping within the United States
You will receive a confirmation of your order via e-mail, usually within 15 minutes. Please make sure that your email spam program is set to receive emails from "@innerpath.com". If you do not receive an order confirmation within 15 minutes, please also check your junk mail folder. Orders are usually shipped within 2-3 business days. In the United States we ship U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail or United Parcel Service. Please note that items in your order may ship separately from different locations. So allow sufficient time for all parts of your order to arrive. If you have any questions or concerns about where an order might be, please call us at 866.665.7765 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST, or email us. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Shipping outside the United States
For overseas and Canadian shipping, please check "Email Me My International Shipping Quote $0.00". We will then email you the options for shipping to your country. You then email us back to let us know which method you would prefer, and at that time we will ship your order and charge your credit card. Please note: If you select a shipping method that is not insured, after we ship it from the US we have no control over what the postal service in your country will do. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for lost packages that were not sent by insured post. If you need phone assistance please call us at 530.470.6057 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST.