Learn to use chanting to dive deeply into meditation from one of Paramahansa Yogananda's earliest, close disciples, Sri Durga Mata.
This inspiring book and 2 CD set has been compiled from Sri Durga Mata's writings and archival recordings as she learned directly from her guru.
The set includes Sri Durga Mata performing archival recordings of Paramahansa Yogananda’s Cosmic Chants, and reminiscences of his life and teachings. It also includes excerpts from satsangas she conducted with SRF members over the years and a memorial tribute to Durga Mata by Sri Daya Mata.
Sri Durga Mata (1903 –1993) learned the art and spirit of yogic chanting directly from Paramahansa Yogananda during many years of personal association with him. Her performances of his chants on the audio CDs enclosed with this booklet — though not recorded with professional equipment — have a personal quality of focused devotion and meditative concentration that gives them a special power and appeal in leading the listener into deep meditation.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 6"
Book Details: Paperback, 63 pages
CD Details: 2 hours 25 minutes in length
Author: Sri Durga Mata
Track Listing for CD #1
1. Spoken comments: Opening prayer 0:25
2. Opal Flame 3:30
3. Spoken comments: “See God in Every Moment” 2:52
4. Search Him Out in Secret 5:17
5. I Will Be Thine Always 4:37
6. Spoken comments: “Calmness: Mark of a Real Yogi” 2:52
7. Learn Thou Self-Control 2:23
8. In the Land Beyond My Dreams 4:12
9. Spoken comments: “On Chanting” 3:21
10. Do Not Dry the Ocean of My Love 5:07
11. O Thou Blue Sky / Paramahansa Yogananda, Jai Guru, Jai 5:49
12. Spoken comments on “Divine Love’s Sorrow” 1:38
13. Divine Love’s Sorrow (chant, on harmonium) 5:24
14. Divine Love’s Sorrow (song, on organ) 6:04
15. Spoken comments on “Desire, My Great Enemy” 1:31
16. Desire, My Great Enemy 6:50
17. Spoken comments on “Why, O Mind, Wanderest Thou?” 1:42
18. Why, O Mind, Wanderest Thou? 6:22
19. Wink Has Not Touched My Eyes 4:34
Total Time: 1:14:30
Track Listing for CD #2
1. Spoken comments: “Guarding the Happiness You Feel
in Meditation” 1:55
2. Who Is in My Temple? 3:18
3. In Samadhi 3:20
4. Come, Listen to My Soul Song 4:36
5. Receive Me on Thy Lap, O Mother 4:22
6. Spoken comments: “Experiencing the Divine Presence” 3:01
7. Sitting in the Silence 3:30
8. I Am Om 4:47
Chanting and meditation at 1970 SRF World Convocation:
9. Spoken comments: Opening prayer 1:09
10. Spoken comments: “The Art of Devotional Chanting” 4:23
11. Learn Thou Self-Control 3:13
12. Thou Art My Life 5:01
13. My Krishna Is Blue 4:08
14. O Thou Blue Sky 3:40
15. I Am the Bubble, Make Me the Sea 2:58
16. Door of My Heart 3:15
17. Paramahansa Yogananda, Jai Guru, Jai / Om Chant 1:18
18. Glory Hallelujah / Om Chant 2:05
19. Spoken comments: Closing prayer 1:11
Total Time: 1:11:10
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with an item you ordered from us, you can return it for a full reimbursement - minus any re-stocking fees (see below), any time within 30 days of your receipt of an item. We'll also refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. We cannot reimburse your shipping costs for any item that is returned at your discretion. Here are the general guidelines for returning products:
All items must be in their original, new, condition.
CD's, VHS tapes, audio books, and DVD's must by unopened, unless they are defective.
There is up to a 15% re-stocking fee for returned items - depending on the item. Many items do not have a re-stocking fee. Our distributors charge this fee, not us.
Note: Please call us toll free at 866.665.7765 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST, or email us for an RMA# BEFORE returning any items.
Items shipped directly from the manufacturer or a distributor may need to be returned directly to the manufacturer or distributor, and NOT to us. Therefore please call us before returning any items.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. If your return is not due to our error, the refund will not include shipping costs.
Shipping within the United States
You will receive a confirmation of your order via e-mail, usually within 15 minutes. Please make sure that your email spam program is set to receive emails from "@innerpath.com". If you do not receive an order confirmation within 15 minutes, please also check your junk mail folder. Orders are usually shipped within 2-3 business days. In the United States we ship U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail or United Parcel Service. Please note that items in your order may ship separately from different locations. So allow sufficient time for all parts of your order to arrive. If you have any questions or concerns about where an order might be, please call us at 866.665.7765 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST, or email us. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Shipping outside the United States
For overseas and Canadian shipping, please check "Email Me My International Shipping Quote $0.00". We will then email you the options for shipping to your country. You then email us back to let us know which method you would prefer, and at that time we will ship your order and charge your credit card. Please note: If you select a shipping method that is not insured, after we ship it from the US we have no control over what the postal service in your country will do. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for lost packages that were not sent by insured post. If you need phone assistance please call us at 530.470.6057 Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6pm PST.